PDF OR PRINTED PROOFS
You want to make sure that the print program or booklet you envisioned is the booklet you receive. Nobody wants to receive an event program or booklet printing order from his or her booklet printer only to find out that there is a mistake in the printing. If the mistake is our error, we will reprint the print program or booklet for you at no cost to you, however, we cannot be responsible for low-resolution graphics or spelling or grammar errors.
To help eliminate errors, we offer two different types of proofs, an Online PDF Proof, or a Printed Proof. Both proof types are effective the differences are as follows:
ONLINE PDF PROOF
- No extra cost
- Fast, proof e-mailed back to you within hours.
- Shows all copy and color
- Shows bleed and all graphics
- You can easily forward to others for their approval
- Color is not exactly as printed, you are viewing the file in RGB, it is printed CMYK.
- May not show graphic resolution as well as a printed proof. You will want to make sure all your graphics and photos are high-resolution.
- Shows color exactly as printed booklets you will receive.
- Graphic and photo resolution is easier to see.
- Actual cover and text stock used to print your booklets is used.
- All bleed, copy creep, and construction features are shown.
- Adds $25.00 to your order.
- Delays shipment by at least one day (we ship your booklet proof via Fedex next day air)
- Can’t forward to others. We can however give you an Online PDF proof in addition to your printed proof to forward to others who may need to see it.
Booklet Printing, LLC reviews every order for obvious spelling or copy errors, however we are not responsible for proofing your booklet copy. We are just another set of eyes looking at your booklet printing order.
Please contact us today for information on our event program and booklet printing services.